I’m writing this sore as ever from working out yesterday- but also while eating pizza. Does that tell ya’ll a bit about how this is going to go? Let’s just say that I’m not going to keep myself from enjoying things. Pizza, occasional desserts. It’s wrong not to treat yourself!
- Workout Twice a Week: My mom has a personal trainer she works with and he lets me go use his machines. I’m running- God help me.
- Ride Two/Three times a Week: This is already something I do, but it’s good to keep up! Some people don’t think it’s a workout- they aren’t working the horse if they say so.
- Drink more water: I’ve spent the last two days drowning in the stuff. It’s good though, despite constantly going to the bathroom.
- Cut down on snacking: This is actually the big problem. I’m a huge grazer, so we’re going to try to cut back on this.
- Be able to run a mile without stopping to catch my breath: I can run a mile, but I always take breaks of either being still or walking for a bit (sad, I know)