I’m rounding up some posts that I think are really good and important reads. These don’t just qualify as interesting or pop culture. I honestly think that these will really change your views on a few things- in a very, very good way!
- This post is a longer one, and not really a post, more of a PDF file, but it’s called the Low Information Diet and it talks about how we are information overloading 24/7. It’s by Tim Ferriss and it’s brilliant.
- This post by Born to Sweat is titled Your Job Doesn’t Have to Be Your Passion, and That’s OK. It’s something I think my generation needs to hear having been raised on the idea that we have to do what we are passionate about and if we don’t we are failing. Sometimes work is work, and that’s alright.
- I’ve followed Darling Magazine on social media for a while, and I finally got my hands on a few of their old issues (so review coming perhaps? Not that it isn’t a HUGE success already. Anyways, they posted this digital post on things that aren’t helpful to say to your single friends, and as a single friend- I think you should read it.
- This Renegade Love made this post on 15 Things to Stop Giving a Shit About and I think it’s beautiful. We could all do with a little less shit to care about.
- A blog post about blogging, and the reason we should blog. Faux Fancy covered the topic of Blogging for Love Not for Likes, and I couldn’t have said it better myself.