I’ve always loved internet round ups so I thought I’d start doing them at least once a month. I’ve made a few before, but this time I’m making a format and going to try to stick with it. So here are seven things from around the web!
- Since I’ve started working again I suddenly need to wear less of my beloved denim and more dress pants. These slacks are going to be the only ones I buy from now on.
- It’s a dream come true! Joanna Gaines is opening a line at Target. Excuse me as I go buy things for the apartment I have yet to move into.
- If you’re a bookworm and/or a writer, this twitter feed has been making me laugh recently. It’s been a wonderful addition to my timeline, because I’ve recently done a lot of unfollowing to get rid of politics and bring in things I love.
- I saw this seven year old being a fashion CEO on my Facebook timeline the other day and started laughing very loudly in my cubical. This is basically how I imagine the fashion world works.
- This song off of Thomas Rhett’s new album is sublime. I’m obsessed with it.
- My last blog post on mental health got featured. It’s the first time that’s ever happened, so I was beyond excited to see it. I’m really glad I added that category to my blog this year.
- I love good satire news, I recently found the Christian version of the Onion. I didn’t expect it to be so good.