Happy Thursday! I hope everyone is having a good day. It’s been a busy week for me, but I finally managed to finish this round up. I hope you find something good in it.
- Millennial are killing… divorce? Finally something good. This article explains why divorce rates are falling, a lot of it has to do with who is choosing getting married. It also adds that cohabiting unmarried couples tend to be unstable, which is something that this book touched on in a chapter that really struck me, actually that whole book struck me, so I feel the need to link it whenever I can.
- If you’re a Carolina girl (or boy!) like me, you might be interested in getting this cute Carolina Strong T-shirt. 100% of the proceeds go to Hurricane Florence recovery. Mine is in the mail as we speak!
- This article by The New York Times on Goop, Gwyneth Paltrow’s “health” brand, is hysterical, in depth, and truly wonderful. It’s the best written article I’ve read in a long time.
- I didn’t know our grey squirrels were boring or plain until I saw the the Malabar squirrel in India. Talk about having a beautiful animal to dig up your flower bulbs.
- Speaking of animals and hurricanes, studies have shown that birds can predict them far before us, which isn’t surprising, what is is the fact that they’ll lay their eggs months early to avoid the storms.
- “Social justice in the shadows” is the title of this article, which is insightful, moving, and also sheds warning. I’d suggest anyone read it.
- This article could also be titled “even when you sit up straight you’re doing it wrong” and you should read it. Good posture now rids of of bad back pain later, and after Lyme, I’d like to never have back pain again.