- Instagram is removing likes in Canada for a test run, would you be against it happening here in the US?
- According to this article, about 10 milligrams of the gold in an average wedding ring came from the collision of two neutron stars 4.6 billion years ago.
- Figure out what type of creative you are with this quick and beautiful quiz by Adobe!
- For any fellow Lyme Warriors who have stumbled across my blog and are desperate for studies on medications, I found a collection of medications that have been proven to work.
- Everyone knows they’re addicted to their phone by now… right? Well this article dives into that a little deeper and it’s an important read.
- After looking for a bridal luncheon dress for months (and returning two tries) I think I finally found one. It’s from Abercrombie, which I didn’t even shop at when it was the go to place in the early 2000’s. The clothes online are nothing like I remembered and that’s a good thing.
- Chelsea at Found in Translation shared this article with me in the comments of one of my posts last week. It’s giant collection of reasons the world is getting much better than it has been. Good news is the best news.
2 thoughts on “Seven Things:”
Hey, thanks for the shout-out! And after reading the Dopamine article, my smartphone-addicted self should continue to avoid casinos.
Of course! And right? It’s crazy the science behind it all!