First of all- Happy Halloween! I hope it’s spook-tacular! I can’t believe we are already at the end of October, this year seems to be flying by. But if you have a few spare minutes to take in the day (perhaps while waiting for Trick-or-Treaters) here are some links for you to enjoy discovering and reading through!
- Ignore what your mother said, you’re an adult now after all. Talk to strangers, it turns out it’s one of the many keys to unlock happiness. Here’s an article about that.
- Recently Bison were introduced back into territory they hadn’t seen since 1877! Talk about good news for eco preservation.
- I hope everyone saw that story about the donkey library from a few years ago. A man who traveled with a donkey bringing books to children in remote places? The boat library in this article doesn’t quite sound as crazy, but the selection is better to the people on the islands it visits.
- I’ve been watching this video of goats trying (and failing) to jump a board for about 15 minutes. It’s so much funnier than it sounds.
- This article talks about millennials and retirement. It covers some of our unrealistic expectations and talks about how we’re currently failing to save.
- Looking to view some carefully chosen aesthetic? I’ve been working on my Tumblr page lately. It’s still my favorite type of mood board. Eat your heart out Pinterest.
- Want Halloween to go on a little longer? Want a good book to read? Like history? If any of these are true you might be interested in this amazing book on the Salem witch trials.