Sorry for the long time between posts everyone. Life’s been pretty crazy around here lately, but I’m starting to settle down into new routines. I have a list of brainstorming for new posts though, so hopefully another month a long break won’t happen.
Here are seven things from around the web that I love!
- This Ted talk covers the politics of fiction. I often hear about books being political statements, but this take about how stories are told is A+.
- These overalls are the first pair I’ve owned since I was 12. I’m in love with them.
- Internet data mining is trending, this Twitter thread talks about what all Google has on you (it’s a lot).
- This is J.R.R Tolkien’s essay on Fairy Stories and why they are so important.
- I shared this article on Facebook earlier this year about the last of the iron lung machines. I know the anti-vaxx movement is unfortunately still picking up steam so here’s a reminder of why we need them. Oh, and autism? Here’s a study that suggests our rapid increase in cases is from the age of the fathers.
- This satire article about God having all of your beliefs hits the nail on the head.
- If you ever want to give a meal to homeless pets at no cost, all you need to do is click this link and sponsors will help you out.