Looking back on my goals for 2018, I can say that I didn’t knock them all off my list, but that’s how it always goes, isn’t it? Maybe not, maybe you’re much better at this than I am. But I’m still proud of my half finished list, because a lot happened this year that wasn’t on my list, so I still feel like I came out ahead.
- More time on hobbies, less time online: Check! But could use to do even better at this. I still spend too much time online.
- Read the entire bible: Opps. I started strong and then faded out.
- Be more aware of what I’m eating: Check! My diet has been so great this last year, really unrecognizable from 2017.
- Being a better friend: Half check? I did better some months than others.
- Read more than 30 books: I read about ten, but to be fair they were all over 600 pages. That counts, right??
- Finish writing two novels: I finished one! Still not bad!
- Wean myself off sleeping pills: Check, haven’t taken one in months!
Now for my upcoming goals for 2019: